Friday, September 10, 2010

FUN for your hair!

If your like me I can never figure out what to do with my hair. We have a love hate relationship =D. So I thought why not just figure out something fun to put IN my hair. Maybe that way no one will notice I have no idea what to do with my hair. So I have come up with some really cute, fun, funky hair Barrettes!
So for those feeling a little devious how about some little red horns.















                Red Horn Barrettes
You can add a little fantasy to your every day with white marbled horns.


















White Horns Barrettes

A Cute Halloween accessory or if your just feeling a little witchy.


















Mini Witch Hat Barrette
Show your Brains and have everyone you pass will be doing a double- take (they really will. Trust me!) with the Brain Barrette.















Show your Brains Barrette
Or for the Zombie lover Show your Zombie Brains!













Show your Zombie Brains Barrette 
I know everyone has different hair so with these pieces of head art you can pick your clip size.

I hope you'll find these Funky Barrettes can help tame your wild mane.  I hope to have more to share with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment